- 1 cup chopped, cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack/Colby Cheese, shredded (other cheeses are
- 1/4 cup chopped white onion
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chili peppers (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chunky salsa
- 4 flour tortillas (10″)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat electric skillet to 350F.
- Mix chicken, salsa, onions, and green chili peppers (optional).
- Place 1/4 chicken mixture on half of a tortilla. Top with 1/4 cheese; fold over mixture and seal edges.
- Place in skillet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Brown on one side at medium heat for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Turn tortilla over and brown other side.
- Cut each folded tortilla into 3 wedges.
(Per Serving) Calories: 250; Total Fat 10g (Saturated Fat 4.5g); Sodium 480 mg; Total Carbohydrate 23g; Dietary Fiber <1g; Protein 16 g
Choose whole wheat tortillas to increase dietary fiber!
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)