- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak, trimmed
- 1 cup diced red and yellow tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced avocado
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Cooking spray
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place tomatoes, avocado, onion, lime juice, tarragon and olive oil with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper into food processor; pulse until just blended.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- Season steak with 1/2 tsp salt and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place on grill rack; grill 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove steak from grill; let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut steak across the grain into thin slices; sprinkle evenly with remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Serve on tortillas with salsa.
(Per Serving) Serving Size: 2 tacos; Calories: 408; Total Fat: 15g; Cholesterol: 43mg; Sodium: 545mg; Total Carbohydrate: 33g; Dietary Fiber: 2.5g; Protein: 27g